AutoMoto.ua - агрегатор автосайтов Украины
AutoMoto.ua - агрегатор автосайтов Украины

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа     RSS RSS   -69.com

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Mon gaz 69m
UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 12 окт 2014, 13:31 
Стажёр
Стажёр

I do not speak English, but I can write in French transcribe English and you make a cut and paste to the forum. I fesais same in French and Russian retranscripton to respect your homepage. but I see that the translation is incorrect. . Now getting back to what I decide to buy a 69 gaz is that I want to turn it into a vehicle of the German Army (Wehrmacht) of the model, such Stoewer 40

Немного рекламы:
UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 12 окт 2014, 15:39 
Мастер
Мастер

Репутация: 24   Человек с репутациейЧеловек с репутациейЧеловек с репутацией
Match better.

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 41 секунду:
Now i understand, what do wont to say.

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 13 окт 2014, 09:58 
Любитель
Любитель

whells писал(а):
Привет всем, для вас ответить на вопрос, почему? Я повернулся на газ 69 .la ответ, что я хочу, чтобы превратить его в Stoewer Тип 40, только небольшая проблема в том, что в подавляющем большинстве Stoewer было четыре двери, и я мог только один газ 69 М я купил Чехию, как 4-дверный они найти его в России или соседних стран

Кстати были и двудверные Stoewer 40 Kfz.2 для связи и для ремонтников.
Изображение

Зачем переделывать, если можно найти готовое. Нажми на ссылку -- получишь результат.
http://www.gruzovik.com/_TRU_auto_1240675_Drugoe_Legkovoy_avtomobil_ANDERE_STOEWER_Werke_AG_40_4x4_German_62nd_Infantry.html

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 14 окт 2014, 06:02 
Стажёр
Стажёр

hello, what motivates me is the price, it takes around 59,000 euros for a real Stoewer :oops:

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 14 окт 2014, 13:40 
Модератор

Изображения: 4
Репутация: 134   Уважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человек
і як ось це все модерувати :pardon: :D
Поліглоти, на вас вся надія :roll:

Профиль Персональный альбом  

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 14 окт 2014, 14:11 
Любитель
Любитель

whells писал(а):
hello, what motivates me is the price, it takes around 59,000 euros for a real Stoewer :oops:

I wonder how many thousands of euros, are you going to spend on the alteration of the GAZ-69 in Stoewer 40 and how much to spend? I think GAZ-69 is a GAZ-69, and Stoewer 40 is Stoewer 40. :oops:
Each car is attractive in its own way. :auto:

з.ы. Не для полиглотов ---
интересно, а сколько тысяч евро ты собираешься потратить на переделку ГАЗ-69 в Stoewer 40 и сколько придётся потратить? Мне кажется, что ГАЗ-69 это ГАЗ-69, а Stoewer 40 это Stoewer 40. Каждый автомобиль привлекателен по своему.

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 14 окт 2014, 18:23 
Стажёр
Стажёр

hello, it is on a 69 gaz is a 69 and a Stoewer is Stoewer gas, but Stoewer in working according to my information it would remain only 12 in the world, and the gas 69 is a very good processing base, it is true that gas 69 was manufactured in 1953 but thanks to a study Stoewer which the Red Army took the factory Stoewer in 1945 and served to develop the gaz 69 by against I do not think the transformation cost me dear, for I want to get close up to the likeness without falling into more. is true that gaz 69 has its natural charm

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 14 окт 2014, 18:30 
Модератор

Изображения: 139
Репутация: 141   Уважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человек
GAZ-69 - the legendary Soviet jeep

GAZ-69 68 - coherent radiomedia In 1952, replacing the military jeep GAZ-B, the Gorky automobile plant began mass production of the new jeep, the designation of the GAZ-69.
The car had eight two-door open body, closing the awning. One passenger seat was installed near the driver's seat, the rest of the passengers were placed on benches along the sides. External decoration was done in the style of American commercial vehicles forties that was allocated by the GAZ-69 in the number of domestic and foreign automobiles similar purposes, having a body of extremely simple design.
All units of the machine was mounted on a frame with side members of the closed section and six crossbars. The jeep was equipped with an engine GAZ-20. All the bridges leading. In the transmission engaged transfer case without direct transmission. The center differential was absent, rear axle had a non-blocking cross-axle differential. Installed ball joints of equal angular velocity type Bendix-Weiss". All wheel suspension - dependent spring.
GAZ-69A trailer GAS-704 IN 1953 it was launched five modifications of the jeep GAZ-69A. The car had a four-door sedan and the layout of the passenger compartment, similar to those used on conventional cars.
Gorky automobile plant produced machines both modifications until 1956, when the production of GAZ-69/69A was passed in Ulyanovsk.
The car was produced until 1972, in 1969, he was upgraded - it was installed front and rear axles from a light truck, UAZ-452.
The jeep was the basis for the creation of a number of special military vehicles, in particular, vehicle radiation and chemical reconnaissance GAS-RH and launchers P anti-tank missile system C "bumblebee".
In the engineering troops of the machine was used to install on her road induction metal detector dim.
GAZ-69 is widespread in the Armed Forces of the USSR and in large quantities were exported.

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 19 янв 2015, 08:36 
Стажёр
Стажёр

greetings to all .as I told you my gas 69 has a Polish S21 engine with a box has gas velocity 69,, 3 speed I buy a box of poland van ZUK has 4 speed, for mounted the engine. I would like your opinion on this engine compared to others that you installed on your gas 69 and a comparison between them. thank you :roll:

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 28 июн 2015, 07:20 
Стажёр
Стажёр

greetings to all, after 1300 hours working on my gas 69, here transformed into pseudo-type 40 Stoewer Изображение

Posted after 16 minutes 11 seconds:
Изображение Изображение Изображение now it's my gas Stoewer 6940, I apologize for purist gas 69 to have sabotaged in their eyes, but it pleases me within 2 configuration

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 28 июн 2015, 22:53 
Администратор

Изображения: 1
Репутация: 140   Уважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человекУважаемый человек
Цитата:
after 1300 hours working on my gas 69, here transformed into pseudo-type 40 Stoewer

Умножаем на среднюю стоимость рабочего часа квалифицированного рабочего в Европе,плюс запчасти и исходники = получаем стоимость pseudo-type.... :shock: :shock:
Выглядит ,конечно , качественно ! :good: :auto:

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 29 июн 2015, 05:46 
Стажёр
Стажёр

hellos, 1300 hours the sound for a friend and I lost time weekends and I asked two weeks .no vacancy na professionals participated in the restoration of the vehicle. and count the purchase transport papers expenses and mechanical parts purchased in Poland, Bulgaria and Germany. it costed me for all the turn of 7000 euros :roll:

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 29 июн 2015, 09:14 
Эксперт
Эксперт

Изображения: 26
Репутация: 43   Человек с репутациейЧеловек с репутациейЧеловек с репутациейЧеловек с репутациейЧеловек с репутацией
Таки Газик! Интересно увидеть фото салона.

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 29 июн 2015, 14:23 
Стажёр
Стажёр

Изображение in terms of the interior of the car, I was only change the backrests of the rear seats, (I is shortcuts to make room for the soft top when folded) [img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/775533IMG3237.jpg[img][/img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/925633IMG3247.jpg[/img]to explain quickly you change on the car .fabrication a calender, stop the engine hood, cut and seal the wheels 2 wings, remanufacture a bumper, removal of the body of the frame, cleaning and scraping paint the chassis, sanding of the box and Repair Mesh Baskets + reinforcement, making windshield on the basis of listed gas 69, manufacture of wooden frame and top terminal manufacturing steel tube, clutch disc clutch and shift + its stop, pump change water, change from any new hoses, new ignition head, revised engine starter, all new and changed Some electrical lines, brake ok, ok parking brake, manufacturing calliboty recovery in waste wood (waterproof exotic wood) .Engine Polish ok s21 battery, battery charger alternator ok. dashboard ok except missing main tank. front seat passenger and driver ok. manufacture by my soints of the sheet (that was my old job) a big thank you to spare russian in bulgaria for their serious and at ural hamburg germany, ainssi qua a Polish friend and patience to control parts of allegro. and my dear friend, my mechanic who helped a lot in this project.

Posted after 4 minutes 27 seconds:
ИзображениеИзображение

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 17 окт 2017, 16:45 
Новичок

Ну что кто то нашел в Украине Stoewer 40?

UNREAD_POSTДобавлено: 17 окт 2017, 18:52 
Эксперт
Эксперт

Репутация: 36   Человек с репутациейЧеловек с репутациейЧеловек с репутациейЧеловек с репутацией
То, что показали фото машины - конструктор из кусков Газ 69 - это даже не реплика на Stoewer
Смотрим.
https://www.automania.be/historiques-marques/historiques-stoewer-d/stoewer-story-1899-1945
Вложение:
41-Stoewer 4RM 003.jpg
41-Stoewer 4RM 003.jpg [ 36.19 Кб | Просмотров: 265 ]

Вложение:
Stoewer_R200_Spezial.jpg
Stoewer_R200_Spezial.jpg [ 47.83 Кб | Просмотров: 265 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа     RSS RSS   -69.com